Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moshimonsters.com

YO YO YO!!!

So, today I don't have much to write, but I'd like to reccomend a website called moshimonsters.com. Moshi Monsters is a game where you can "adopt" a pet monster, choose a colour for it, name it and then you are introduced to Moshi World. It's super fun and I love it! I have three accounts. (I know, I know, I'm crazy) The best part about Moshimonsters is that it is 100 percent FREE. Well, more like 95 percent free, you have to pay if you want a membership. That's all for today, thanks for reading!

P.S. Click on this link if you want to create a moshi monsters account! http://www.moshimonsters.com/login

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!