Saturday, July 9, 2011

new obsession

yes, you read correctly, or at least i hope you did.... um, anyway, i have a new obsession. do you want to know what it is? do ya? do you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally???? Fine then, geesh, calm down.

SO my NEW obsession IS.........

THE GO GO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love them!

For those of you who are seriously missing out on life, The Go Go's are an 80's band who are really awesome. You many know they're most famous song (or one of them) It is called Vacation, you know...

(beginning of chorus)
Vacation all I ever wanted
Vacation have to get away
Vacation meant to be spent alone

Some of my favourite songs of theirs include:

Lust to Love
Head Over Heals
Our Lips are Sealed
Vacation (duh)
We got the Beat
and tons more

Yup, that's the obsession... it's not really new per say, just sort of recent... like, past month or so recent. But, yeah. Okey doke, I hope y'all enjoyed that.you peoples enjoyed that.

PEACE OUT



p.s. search those songs on youtube, they're awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Thats funny. I also have a post called 'new obsession'. http://rubykarelia.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-obsession.html
    Yeah.
    -ruby

    ReplyDelete


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!