Monday, December 5, 2011

I'M BA-A-ACK!

Hello you faithful people who continuously read my blog even though I'm sure it has no sentimental value whatsoever to any of you.

Wow, that was a bit of a run-on sentence, wasn't it?

I suppose since you guys are still reading this post, I will try and enlighten you all with what is new in my life.

1. I recently put up all of my Christmas decorations! (so very magical, what a wonderful time of the year)
2. I've been feeling quite poetic lately... (any thoughts on the subject? comment below)
3. I have been writing a lot of new songs (maybe that's where all the poetic-ness is coming from)
4. To be honest, I've kinda been depressed lately (although all of the best poems are depressing)
5. OH!!!!!!!!!!!1 I took my very first pill a couple days ago. (Yep, that's right. I'm just that cool)
6. I've been watching a ton of chick flicks (Yes I know that the word chicks and chick are degrading to use as slang for women, but c'mon, let me get away with it just this once)
7. I strongly dislike my teacher (I try hard not to use the word hate, 'cause nobody truly deserves to be hated*)
8. I'm busy slaving away on Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Whatever presents for my friends (well maybe not slaving... but attempting to slave)
9. My friend and I have been talking about her purple squirrel TM**
10. That's about it

So, I hope I have not taken up too much of your time with this notably boring post....

ENJOY YOUR LIVES!









* Except Hitler

**Copy rights to My friend and I! Nobody is allowed to take our Purple Squirrel away... Also it is trade marked so there

1 comment:


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!