Sunday, January 2, 2011

COMMENT PLEEEASE

Okay,I have had this blog for over a month, and no one has commented. What am I doing wrong??? IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE READING.... COMMENT!!! I am desperate! PLEASE!!!!

Anyway, on to other news. I am up to a total of about 25 apps on my IPod Touch. I love it so much! I have the Talking Tom app, which if you have the fourth generation Itouch, you can just talk and he will repeat what you say in his incredibly cute voice. I also have a game called Cut The Rope, it is only THE most addictive app ever created. You have to feed a creature named Om Nom candy, but you have to cut ropes, collect stars, and pop bubbles to do so. Whoever created these apps, I give you a major thumbs up!

Here are some pictures of these apps.

Talking Tom (Above)

Cut The Rope (Above)

Alrighty-O, That's all for now. (I feel like I'm talking to myself) Blog Ya Up L8R!

1 comment:


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!