Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Touchy feely

They claim that girls are more touchy feely than guys, we'll I'm not sure who "they" are but to be honest, I think in some cases they're correct.

Sorry, just another pointless rant from me. I'm feeling rather depressed now that Valentines is coming up. It always makes me so sad when nobody likes me. :( waaaah!

Jk, I'm over it. Life's too short to be sitting around moping and being pathetic!!!! So girls listen up. I know it sucks, but come on you guys, if you're lonely, change that! Go out, make a difference, make the guy know how you feel! An guys, try not to act like jerks for a day, do ya thin up can manage that for us please?

1 comment:


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!