Friday, May 4, 2012

Pointless rant and updates.

Two thousand, two hundred and forty blog views. Thank you for reading my blog lovelies! I have had this blog for nearly two years. Wow. Just... wow. Quite honestly I feel like I'm still a little girl. Still smiling cluelessly, laughing carelessly and just being a complete fool. And enjoying it. But then I start to think and all of a sudden it just hits me like a tonne of bricks. I am 12. I'm fairly mature for my age, though I can assure you I do not act it. I've been through a bit of drama in my short life. I've managed to come out stronger. That's life for you I suppose. It's hard sometimes. Sometimes it seems that the only solution there is is to simply give up. But it's not the end. It's never the end. As long as there's hope. Just another pointless rant from me. Updates on the life of me? Well, planning to cut my hair again. Woo hoo. <--- enthusiasm. Satisifed with my grades, at long last. A bit conflicted, but rising above it. Softball started again. Third or fourth year now? Honestly cannot remember. Want a nose piercing. Badly. Coldplay <3. 1D <3. Ed Sheeran <3. Cher Lloyd <3. <3 too many people to name. Been busy writing songs. I'll post one soon. Maybe. -Just call me Hope. Life's too short to even care at all. ~Cough Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!