Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pathetic-ness

OK, how pathetic am I? I am following MYSELF on blogger and I only JUST realized it. Seriously.

Also I noticed by quickly scanning my blog that I forgot to mention I got my hair cut! It's pretty short now, like just below my chin. I like to think of it as very Christina Aguilera in Burlesque.

Hmm, what to say next... OH! I know! I am going to try out 4 the TALENT SHOW! Yup, you heard it here first, (maybe :-p)  I, Monkey Girl, am going to attempt auditioning for the something something school talent show! Whoopedy doo.

ANYWAY, today I went shopping with my dad at a few sports stores to get a bike for him. While we were at this seemingly boring store, I went inside and found SNEAKERS HEAVEN. Vans, DCS, you name it, they have it. Unfortunately, they sell their shoes really wierd and they only put one shoe of the pair and keep the other one in storage so when you want to get the shoes you have to ask for the other one. I found a shoe I absolutely LOVED and guess what? It didn't have a twin. So, unless I wanted a size six and a size 6 and a half, I didn't get to have the shoes. Grrrrrrrr....

OK, well, talk to you soon! Peace \ (-o-) /

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!