Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey y'all

Hi peeps..


I don't really know what excuse will sound the most realistic about why I haven't been posting.... let's try some out.


-my dog ate my computer, laptop and ipod. (don't have a dog, and i seriously doubt a cat could gobble a laptop/computer/ipod combo)


-i was in Europe (psssh, i wish)


-i got abducted by aliens (ummmm... i listened to katy perry's E.T. does that count???)


-i developed a habit for eating technology and was restrained from being anywhere near it (uh... yeah let's go with that one)


so, due to my habit of eating technology, i have not been posting. but no worries, i saw a doctor and went through several weeks of intensive therapy, and no feel no need to devour
technological-ish poroducts.

i guess what i'm going to say now is.......................................




TOO TIGHT IT MAKES ME LOOK WEIRD (2 ruby)


SID-DENNY (2 rowan)


annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....................


GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

1 comment:


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!