Saturday, April 14, 2012

New you, new me, new us.

Hey guys. It's me, the one and only MonkeyGirl.

It's been eons since I posted last, and I apoligize for that. But I'm back, and I'm more mature, more open to things, more... unique than ever.

Since the last time I posted, a million things have happened. I've gone through a bit of a growth spurt (feet-wise and height-wise. Yay... looking more awkward and gawky than ever.) I've become a Directioner, and have gotten to be very fond of Gotye's Somebody I Used to Know. Also -and only Emma will know exactly what I'm talking about- I have learned to embrace my inner wall.

Unfortunately I have to conclude this post early, due to reasons I'd rather not go into. Nice posting again, and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!