Monday, May 7, 2012

Amazing To Me (song by MonkeyGirl)

As I sit here wondering How things went oh so wrong I realize that these things don't last forever I guess we had a good run But then came the morning sun And I think it was mutual And I guess we both recognized the look in each others eyes (chorus) I just hope I am as important to you As you are to me And I hope that I have a special place in your heart And I wish we didn't have to end it But you know that you will always be Amazing to me (end chorus) The way that you looked at me Like there was nothing I couldn't be But now that's just a memory I remember how awestruck I felt As you waved goodbye that day Cause goodbyes were never your strong suit But now all that's over and done with And we both have to move on (chorus) I just hope I am as important to you As you are to me And I hope that I have a special place in your heart And I wish we didn't have to end it But you know that you will always be Amazing to me (end chorus) So I guess this is my way Of saying goodbye to you and me  to us just remember that you will always be amazing to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!