Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gotta love Spring!

Oh my goshness! I am lovin Spring Break! The only thing I actually miss about School is my friends. Oh, oh! I almost forgot. I have a new word that I say constantly. Grrrrk! It's just like grrrrrrr but with a k! Yes, that was random, but that's the whole point of this blog. Anyway, back to Spring break. Another thing that's fantastic about Spring Break is that I get to sleep in! I love love love sleeping in. Seriously, I am like the sleeping QUEEN.  Okay, with that statement, I bid you goodbye for now, bye peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!