Monday, May 30, 2011

Ducks & Bffs

Hey guys. Wazup. I haven't posted in like, forev-ah! What's new... hmm hmm...

Well, I've noticed lately that I say dude quite frequently. Random....

Also, right now I'm chatting with my bff, aka jbnews, Kikiyo, and Miss. Bieber. Mmm hmm.

What to say, what to say, da da da, OH! My splint (cast, whatever) Comes off this week, probably for good! YAY!

I am very intrigued with The Duck Song 1, 2 and 3. Yup, here are the lyrics, just for your entertainment.

The Duck Song 1 (Part 1)

The duck walked up to the lemonade stand
And he said to the man running the stand
HEY
Got any grapes?
The man said no we just sell lemonade, but it's cold and it's fresh and it's all home made
Can I get you a glass
The duck said
I'll pass
Then he waddled away
Waddle waddle
'Til the very next day
Bom bom bom bom bom bom bom


(The End! Not reallly but still)

Yup. So if you want to see the actual thing, go to youtube and type in THE DUCK SONG (it's by forrestfire101, any other one you click will be fake)

So, that conclude this fantastic post, see ya next time! (is it just me, or does that sound like something they would say on Treehouse?)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!