Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guess What?

I GOT MY SPLINT OFF! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

*Ahem* I went to the doctor this fine afternoon and he simply unrolled the tensor bandage and my arm came out of the fiber glass super easy. It feels wierd and tingly and stiff now. Also, the skin in-betweeen my fingers is really dry and gross, but I washed my hand, and at least it smells good now! (wow that was random) So, yeah....

In other news, my bff and I are going to have a sleepover tomorrow! super fun-tatsic! (Mmm hmmm, making up words now) I adore sleep-overs, they are just so fun! staying up late, talking about stuff, watching movies, talking about stuff, going insane, talking about stuff..... yup.....

K, well , bye for now peoples! \(-o-)/

No comments:

Post a Comment


Stuff about me (If ya care)

My photo
I'm Syd. My life is boring, uneventful, and occasionally completely jam-packed with drama. I'm also a tad sarcastic. Enjoy my blog.

It's a Cool Blog

If you have a phobia, illness, or desperately want to go to Lollipop Land and live with the Oompa Loompas, I'm afraid your at the wrong place, and, you know, you should probably see a doctor. But if you just want to chill out and read a cool blog, you're in paradise! Enjoy!